Genetec AutoVu SharpV LPR Camera IoT XL POD
AXIS PTZ Q6055-E PTZ SmartCity.com IoT POD
This High-Powered HD AXIS Q6055-E PTZ camera is mounted on our XL IoT Platform, a Heavy-Duty Platform perfect for Smart City, Public Safety and remote locations. The AXIS Q6055-E features 32x optical zoom, which in combination with HDTV 1080p resolution provides superb zoomed-in views of people and objects of interest.
AXIS Q6155-E PTZ with 4 Sensor Combo Q6000Q6055-E IoT POD
AXIS PTZ Q6155-E PTZ with the 4 Sensor Q6000 for Situational Awareness. 360° Multi-Sensor & PTZ Combo Camera mounted on our IOT POD XL- AXIS Q6000-E Mk II is ideal for city surveillance applications such as monitoring of public squares, parking lots and other open areas. It features four 2-megapixel sensors to provide a complete 360° field of view over large areas. AXIS Q6000-E Mk II is designed for integration with AXIS Q60-E/Q61-E PTZ Network Cameras, creating a solution that goes from overview to detail in a single click. AXIS Q6000-E Mk II gives you the big picture while AXIS Q60-E/Q61-E PTZ Network Camera lets you simultaneously capture every detail with great precision. This camera features Sharpdome technology with Speed Dry.
- White or Black AutoVu SharpV Camera Kit which includes: SharpV Long Range or Short Range Dual (LPR and Context) lens and state/province determined nm illuminator, mounting bracket and Sharp Camera Connection for on prem Security Center, AutoVu Managed Cloud Storage Sold Separately
- Strong lightweight aircraft aluminum NEMA 4X Enclosure, environmentally sealed whose components are industrialized for a long-lasting deployment in harsh conditions and temperatures of -40～85℃
- Solar radiation reflector for reduced solar radiation heat transfer and cooler interior operating temperatures
- Multiple Power inputs available – 120VAC by default with higher power inputs available (240VAC, 277VAC, 440VAC, Solar, etc.) with short circuit, overload, over voltage and overtemperature protection
- PoE Network Switch & Communications: 4 Port PoE+ 30W 1G with 1 Uplink Port, 6kv Lightning Protection
- Multiple cabling management options – wire glands for direct cabling for power, wireless communication radios and multiple custom conduit opening options ½”, ¾” & 1”
- Exterior led power indicator light for “from the ground” power source verification
- Interior fused power disconnect bus, lifetime warranty power supply, providing conditioned power & surge suppression
- Pole Mounts & Surface Mount included
- Dual ¼ turn twists latches. Keyed Lock(s) available
Power Input: 120VAC(Default), Options for Higher Voltages and Solar Power
Power Consumption: 18W Average
Network Connectivity: 1 Gbps Ethernet (Default), Options for LTE, Wi-Fi, MM Wav & Fiber available
Storage: Any VMS Software, Compatible Cloud VMS & microSDXC
Enclosure: NEMA 4X Aluminum IP56
Operational Temp: -30~75 ℃
Storage Temp: -40~85 ℃
Camera: ALPR camera sensor
1280 × 960 progressive scan @ 30 fps (ALPR), monochrome
Capture range: Standard Range: 9–60 ft (3–18.25 m), Long Range: 60–115 ft (18–35 m)
Illuminator: Pulsed LED illuminator for effective use in
0 lux (total darkness) environments. 940nm, 850nm, 740nm and 590nm illumination wavelengths available.
Context camera sensor: 1280 × 960 progressive scan @ 30 fps (ALPR), 15 fps (streaming), color.
Security White / Black
Compression: Concurrent MJPEG video compression for ALPR and Context feeds; JPEG compression for ALPR and Context still image
Warranty: 3 Years
Dimensions: 15 X 13 X 21 IN.
Weight: 20 LBS.
- LED Deterrent Lights – Blue, Green, Red or Amber LED Deterrent Lights as an option.
- 240VAC, 277VAC or 200-500VAC 2 Phase Power Input Available
- Network Communication Options: Standard – Gigabit Ethernet 4PoE+ and 1/2 1G Ethernet Uplink Ethernet Switch, Optional Fiber – Gigabit Ethernet 4PoE+ and 1 Ethernet Uplink & 1 SFP Fiber Switch
- Add Wireless P2P/P2MP Radios – Sub 6 GHz, Siklu millimeter wave, LORA for low bandwidth sensors and many more options available, Cellular 4G/5G, we offer many industrialized cellular routers and antenna for AT&T, AT&T FirstNet, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Regional Carriers & MVO’s or you can provide your own
- ISO IoT Health Monitoring & Self-Healing Technology with or without SMA – Watchdog Self-healing technology with email notification when a sensor, connection or equipment becomes unresponsive. This option requires ISO Network Engineering and custom configuration.